For Sale 91 205 Si - Club Reg Candidate

Brend72

Tadpole
Regretful sale as I bought for hill climb project but thought it was too good to pull apart and thrash. Starting a small business, so all extras must go.

Last registered 2015, 9 months after a RWC, standard except for pepperpots and 306 front disks and calipers. Purchased with 'new' low km replacement motor which is in the car as the original had done 300,000 kms. New motor and gearbox in great shape.

Complete brake rebuild, rotors, drums, lines (flex and solid), new control arms, tyres at 95%, new windscreen, and assorted other items. It will pass RWC, no issues.

[/FONT]Smalls signs of age here and there, this car is 26 years old, small dent front guard and on the passenger side between door and wheel arch, not obvious but it's there, this car still is very clean and unmolested. Will be suitable for club registration now.

Interior is in great condition. A/C not working is the major thing I haven't got around to, didn't want to take apart a dash in such good condition. I can hear an issue with the passenger side CV but my mechanic and others can not confirm it, small issue apparently. Please see photos before calling.

VIN: VF320CBD224727264

Not registered, but can arrange a permit for a serious buyer. Come see by arrangement. Melbourne, Western Suburbs.

$2,200

Call Brendan - 0425 804 617

IMG_3361.jpgIMG_3369.jpgIMG_3382.jpgIMG_3379.jpgIMG_3378.jpgIMG_3377.jpgIMG_3367.jpgIMG_3376.jpgIMG_3360.jpg

Last edited: