Finally a pic of PIG 205 ATTEN; Steve Wrx

jr20516v

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Steve,
Thanx to Zen who supplied the pic from the cruise the other day here is that pic of PIG 205 i promised you !!
Go to the cars for sale section and see it in the thread 205 f/s in Brisbane.

And NO this is not the one for sale if anybody should ask....

CHEERS JR

The picture posted doesn't do it justice. The original photo was taken at 2048x1536 (1.6MB file size) and it looks brilliant. JR, you can pass out the URL if you want. :D

Rich

Jr slightly off topic but i do belive that you are looking for throttle bodies or have throttle bodies, jus like to know where u sourced them from and how much it set you back.

Cheers

I am not looking for any however i do have them on my car and they were sourced from EX-Peter Budge/Colin Bond 405 2 litre Touring CAR at great expense.
If you are looking for some here in OZ see Injecton Perfection, cheers jr

Cheers will contact them, i heard teh s16 manifold is suited for throttle bodies do you know if this is correct or not.

Thanks

PIG 205 pic

Hi JR,

I actually did see it in one of the replies in the for-sale section and meant to post a reply but got side-tracked.

It looks great - very nice and clean. You'll have to post some more pics up or some links. I love those red racing seats, especiall in the silver car. I have a black momo in mine and almost went for the red ones. What make are they?

Cheers
Steve

Last edited: