Faaasssttttt

DoubleChevron

Real cars have hydraulics
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Is it me, or this site flying today. I think she must've been topped up with optimax today :p eek! eek! :p :D :rolleyes:

Yep the boards screaming, I reckon Gibgib has got a aussiefrog sticker on the server wink :p :D

I was having a look at your site last night, Shane, coming along nicely, would have liked to have seen a pic of you at the sewing machine :D

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris,

nah, no photo, my sister grabbed her tredle back. However for my last birthday I got a big old industrial singer. Sews multiple layers of canvus with ease :D I've started tinkering with the DS pallas seats now (with vynal, once I get them right, then I'll get the leather...). No point in trashing expensive leather :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seeya,
Shane L.

Speaking of leather; which I know we weren't but we are about to :rolleyes: I had a couple of wethers (male goats who can sing soprano) which were a set of twins. White with a black stripe down their backs. I had planned that when the "Grim reaper" as I affectionately call the mobile butcher comes out to deliver the coup de gras' that they would make a mean set of matching front seat covers for my white with black interior BX 16 V. You wouldn't want to know it; one of the b@$+@rd$ carked it leaving me with only one surviving seat cover (sorry; I meant wether) The question is, who do you send the hides off to so that they can be cured to the point of being capable of being converted into genuine leather seat covers without attracting the "blowies" in summer ? :eek: And how expensive a job is it? tongue
And by the way; yes the site is going turbo eek! Thought I'd better at least make some mention of the topic :D