F/S 1993 Peugeot 205 SI NSW Unregistered $250

dj4llen

Fellow Frogger
SOLD: 1993 Peugeot 205 SI NSW Unregistered $200

I'd like this little beggar gone so I've reduced price to $200.

It's my old 205 SI which was, quite frankly, a clunker I was driving temporarily and let the rego expire. It now needs a blue slip if you would like to re-register it.

It features:

Running 1.6 litre with no visible oil leaks or smoke (in need of new plugs and oil I'll warrant and also possibly timing belt).
Four legal tyres on original steel rims (the tyres have about 2 years life left in them depending on how you drive).
Engine add-ons such as alternator, water pump etc in good working order.
Newish battery.
Body and interior are, quite frankly, rough but the body may be straightened out and the interior restored from other spares.

The car is drivable although the battery is likely flat now and it might need a splash of fuel before driving anywhere.

If you have somewhere to store it as you wreck it (I don't which is why I'm selling it) you should get around $750 in total for parts before you crush the metal shell for another $50 but ideally I'd love to see someone get it back on the road.

You can drive it home by applying for a permit in NSW here.

Anyone who owns or who has owned a 205 knows how reliable and fun the 205 is to drive.

$200

I'm wanting $200 from someone who wants to work on a 205 or wants to break it down for parts. Parts are worth more than the $250 I'm asking for and if you're handy with a spanner you will score yourself a cheap parts bin, runabout or restoration project.
I'm not interested in breaking it down for parts myself because I have no where off street to store the dismantled car.

Car is located in Ashfield, NSW.

Interior.jpgIMG_1074.jpgIMG_1075.jpgIMG_1076.jpgIMG_1077.jpg

Attachments

• Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 503
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 464
Last edited: