Expensive C4

Perhaps the "web master" needs some firm encouragement. The site looks very draft as there is garbage space filling text all over the place. Even a Berlingo is from $50 000.:eek:

ahhh.. Well i paid 43k, so not too far from 50k... you're making me feel so stupid :cry: :cry: (Yeah everyone tells me how it was probably my most stupid purchase ever)

Oh well - all for the marque :headbang: :joker:

So what's wrong with 50k? As far as i'm concerned, the car is worth 80k :joker:

Uga Boga said:
ahhh.. Well i paid 43k, so not too far from 50k... you're making me feel so stupid :cry: :cry: (Yeah everyone tells me how it was probably my most stupid purchase ever)

Oh well - all for the marque :headbang: :joker:

Why is it that my wife can only remember the bit on Top Gear where it was said how Citroens were stuck together?

I think you could start a thread with that topic "My most stupid purchase ever" My brother maintains it was is shiny brand new Falcon.

Performance From $35000 - $10,000 in three years.

Graelin

Stuck together in the same way top gear said citroens were lol
Graelin

UFO said:
Perhaps the "web master" needs some firm encouragement. The site looks very draft as there is garbage space filling text all over the place. Even a Berlingo is from $50 000.:eek:
Not to mention a ridiculously difficult menu system to use. It amazes me how many of these things people just don't spend enough time getting right...

Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen CitroenCitroen Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen Citroen

WTF????!!!! Nice bit of artwork on the site there :rolleyes: :joker:

Uga. My brother said 'so you're replacing one unreliable depreciating piece of junk with another' when he found out about our C4. Bloody Honda driver :( .

The Special offer on the C5 was penned by a 18mth old :)

- xTc -

Welcome to the new site
Our new site is now up and running. If you have any problems, please don't ... read more :)

XTC said:
The Special offer on the C5 was penned by a 18mth old :)

- xTc -

Welcome to the new site
Our new site is now up and running. If you have any problems, please don't ... read more :)

If the special offer given to me was $50000, I would be saying "fdfdssd f df sdf sd da sd dfsfa" as well.

df dsffsd adsf daf dsf dfsadffdf.

Troy.

Never has Allpikers had such good coverage on A/F.

Clever advertising lol
Graelin

Berlingo

This is a car this is a car this is a car This is a car this is a car this is a car This is a car this is a car this is a car This is a car this is a car this is a car

Must be at $50,000. I've just emailed them to ask how many they've sold at that price.

Trixie said:
Berlingo

This is a car this is a car this is a car This is a car this is a car this is a car This is a car this is a car this is a car This is a car this is a car this is a car

Must be at $50,000. I've just emailed them to ask how many they've sold at that price.
The blokes a crook if he's charging that much!!!!
I just went on the citroen UK website, and checked their prices.
The Berlingo multi-space, (which is more a car than a van, has rear seats, and sliding rear doors) top of the range model 1.6 16v, brand new including tax, ready to drive £12,065 or AU$ 28,718.
The Berlingo van again top model 2.0HDi not including tax (buisness vehicles have a different purchase tax system in the UK) £10,500 or AU$ 24,992.
PLUS, here in the UK, there are always generous discounts, so the prices I quote, are the absolute top you would pay!!
So what make this bloke thing he can charge more than DOUBLE????
You don't have to take my word for it, see for yourself at
www.citroen.co.uk
john s

Last edited:
Citroen's are considered and a rare and very prestigious marque in Australia, thus they can charge that much.