European Autocare Penrith?

cme2c

Fellow Frogger
I have been past European Autocare a few times in the past couple of weeks and they appear closed. I tried calling, but no answer. I do hope everything is ok, and I wonder if any AFers have heard anything.

theres some fly by footage on here if you want to have a look at the yard ,mostly Ds and a coulpe GS

theres some fly by footage on here if you want to have a look at the yard ,mostly Ds and a coulpe GS
There is always something interesting when I go there. 2CVs, SMs, a Traction, even a GSA!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I stopped in here today to see Denton. I was unprepared for what I would learn!

Denton has retired. He's sold the land and is in "cleanup mode" as he has to vacate by 30 April 2024. While this is an absolute shock to hear, it is quite unsurprising if you've spoken to him in the past few years. He's always so incredibly busy, with people travelling across the country for his expertise. I'm proud of him for making the hard decision and looking after #1... It's high time that he took off with his wife to travel and enjoy their twilight years while they still have their health!

It most certainly will not be the same driving down Batt Street in Penrith and not seeing the old cars littering his yard. 🥺