driver movements

306XT

Fellow Frogger
Let see if I'm right?

Christian Klien will be driving for the "junior" Redbull team next year.
My simple theory goes like this: He's drivingthis year's car while Liuzzi sits on the sideline. But the catch is, CK will become the experienced/ lead-driver of the "B" team & he will be driving a car he is familiar with, cause the "B" team will be running this year's Red-Bull car.

So DC will partner Liuzzi (the rookie)
And CK will partner Scott Speed.

On another note, what is this story about williams being unhappy with our webber & was thinking of dumping him if JB had joined them....

306XT said:
Let see if I'm right?

Christian Klien will be driving for the "junior" Redbull team next year.
My simple theory goes like this: He's drivingthis year's car while Liuzzi sits on the sideline. But the catch is, CK will become the experienced/ lead-driver of the "B" team & he will be driving a car he is familiar with, cause the "B" team will be running this year's Red-Bull car.

So DC will partner Liuzzi (the rookie)
And CK will partner Scott Speed.

On another note, what is this story about williams being unhappy with our webber & was thinking of dumping him if JB had joined them....

That was my initial understanding but apparently it's Liuzzi who will be on the move to the junior team alongside Speed, Klien staying with RBR alongside Coulthard.

Renault - Alonso, Fisichella to be resigned
McLaren/Mercedes-Benz - Raikkonen, Montoya
Toyota - Trulli, Ralf
Ferrari - Schumi, Massa
Honda - Button, Barrichello
Williams/Cosworth - Webber, ?
Red Bull/Ferrari - Coulthard, Klien
BMW - Villeneuve, Heidfeld
Midland/Toyota - ?, ?
Red Bull Junior - Liuzzi, Speed

Wonder if Sato would move to Midland or if there's going to be a new Honda team & we will see sato partnering Davidson as suggested in this month's F1 racing magazine