Cyprus rally

Blastek®

Fellow Frogger
Hi all

Does anyone else here think it sucks that the 307 was disqualified on it's first win?? I do. But i guess they broke the rules(probably without realising it) and the wrc are very stricked.
hey and who else agrees that this dancing banana is cool> :banana:

gti138 said:
Erm - yeah - but there are already 2 threads running about WRC cyprus. Want to post to one of them? :)
I was thinking of saying something ... but last time it was taken the wrong way.

- XTC206 -

PS: this if my current fav ...
kicknut.gif

XTC206 said:
I was thinking of saying something ... but last time it was taken the wrong way.

- XTC206 -

kicknut.gif
I suggest someone start the Acropolis thread now. Rally is next week end I think.

XTC206 said:
OK ... and while you're at it ... start the German F1 thread too :)

- XTC206 -
EUROPEAN GP thank you very much (just happens to be in germany). ;)

hehe,

www.formula1.com lists it as Euro and I heard the "gurus of motoracing" in the RPM program mention Euro as well. Which isnt to say they are right. :) :mallet:

weeee, another sleepless night regardless of whats its called. Please make it a good one although judging by what Coultard said there is only one passing spot in the whole circuit, so maybe it will be just a procession.... 10:30pm EST, fingers crossed asking for a miracle, an exciting F1 race...

tekkie said:
hehe,

www.formula1.com lists it as Euro and I heard the "gurus of motoracing" in the RPM program mention Euro as well. Which isnt to say they are right. :) :mallet:

weeee, another sleepless night regardless of whats its called. Please make it a good one although judging by what Coultard said there is only one passing spot in the whole circuit, so maybe it will be just a procession.... 10:30pm EST, fingers crossed asking for a miracle, an exciting F1 race...
It's one hell of a night for motor racing fans - Espescially if you have Foxtel - 6:30: World Superbike Championships
10:30: Euro GP
01:00: Indy 500
06:00: Nascar

Its just a pitty that I have to go to work tomorrow :cry: Otherwise it would be well and truly a sleepless night.

XTC206 said:

- XTC206 -

I don't know quite how to approach this, are all French car enthusiasts like this? Talk as if you aren't even here and don't exist?

I already posted why I started a new thread before, and apologised to those who it bothered, and I'm still copping criticism as though I don't read these forums at all.

Always been a French car enthusiast, best friend has a C5, but boy the reception I've had on these forums has just been terrible. The attitude of one or two members astounds me.

My apologies for getting off topic.

Tim

Zantetsuken said:
I don't know quite how to approach this, are all French car enthusiasts like this? Talk as if you aren't even here and don't exist?
Sorry dude :( ... not meaning to payout :whip: ... but you have to remember that some of us know each other for quite a long time - from other boards, forums, websites, personally meeting (and have plenty of private e-mails that fly around between ourselves) and some of the issues/topics of contention that come up, we have seen dozens of times before ... so we get a little jaded by it (insert rolling the eyes smilie here -> :rolleyes: ) ... doesn't give anyone a license to be rude though, appologies if you feel this way. :disappr:

- XTC206 -

XTC206 said:
Sorry dude :( ... not meaning to payout :whip: ... but you have to remember that some of us know each other for quite a long time - from other boards, forums, websites, personally meeting (and have plenty of private e-mails that fly around between ourselves) and some of the issues/topics of contention that come up, we have seen dozens of times before ... so we get a little jaded by it (insert rolling the eyes smilie here -> :rolleyes: ) ... doesn't give anyone a license to be rude though, appologies if you feel this way. :disappr:

- XTC206 -
Guy,

I don't think anyone has been rude, just stating the facts that the thread already existed. That isn't being rude.

XTC206 said:

- XTC206 -

kicknut.gif

Id have to agree thats a good one but nothin to the dancin banana :banana: