CX series 1 switches

smiffy1071

Citroën, what else?
1000+ Posts
I hope you boys down under are watching ebay uk's cx page at the moment! There are some series 1 switches to be had, and as Shane and andy plus others will tell you, spare ones are always desirable. john s

smiffy1071 said:
I hope you boys down under are watching ebay uk's cx page at the moment! There are some series 1 switches to be had, and as Shane and andy plus others will tell you, spare ones are always desirable. john s

Serie I parts out here are like series II parts over there ... Every has a spare parts car (or 8) so doesn't really need to purchase parts such as switches.

seeya,
Shane L.

I'm also thinking of placing a bid for that 3 window display. You can never have too many of those! Even if it's wrong for the car (ours have 4 windows), it will still work, you just wont have an oil temp gauge. john s

smiffy1071 said:
I'm also thinking of placing a bid for that 3 window display. You can never have too many of those! Even if it's wrong for the car (ours have 4 windows), it will still work, you just wont have an oil temp gauge. john s

The one that was upto 56quid a few days ago ... already :eek: :eek:

seeya,
Shane L.

I guestimate it'll go for at least 50quid.

I was ready to bid on the lower arm bushes last night ... That sat on 99pence all week (think "bloody rippa, I have the ball joints, all I need is some lower arm bushes").... Bloody 42quid someone bid them upto. I'd decided I'd pay 34quid (+ 9quid postage making the overall cost about 100aud). I thought I'd get them for a fraction of that.... bloody stunned when they bidded so high :disappr:

seeya,
Shane L.

You just never can tell what someone is prepared to pay for something.
I paid £20 for a headlight switch once, then 2 weeks later, I got a whole car for £20. Don't make sense, but there you are! john s