CX Diesel Wagon on Ebay...

You'd best come to england then, I bought this car, running, and drivable, still with 6 months MOT, for just £20, yes AU$50!!! It came with a set of 14" GTi aloys. Ok, you would have to pay for the shipping and GST, but just think of the car as spares, then fill it up with more spares, and when you get it home, sell what you don't use! john s

Attachments

• cx22trs1.jpg
    cx22trs1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 211
so , should i be mentioning the price I bought my CX wagon for, back in 99?

;)
$200

It's just a tad less than what this one is going for; granted, this one is in much better nick, and a diesel.

AxGT said:
so , should i be mentioning the price I bought my CX wagon for, back in 99?

;)
$200

It's just a tad less than what this one is going for; granted, this one is in much better nick, and a diesel.

It wasn't so bad though, we just gave it a bit of a spray and did the rear arms on it. Jeez my memory is bad, Dad converted it to power steering aswell didn't he?

Dave

In a vaguely related note, the diesel CX guy also has a Ro80 up on ebay, complete with a boxed spare engine.

Chris

chris said:
In a vaguely related note, the diesel CX guy also has a Ro80 up on ebay, complete with a boxed spare engine.

Chris

SSSShhhhhhhh, don't tell Haakon :D

seeya,
Shane L.

Nah, he won't want it, it's been adapted for a Mazda engine while the Ro80 engine sits in the box :blackeye:

A reminder if you're the successful bidder :) , I have a pair of chamois rhovyline rear door trims from a Prestige for sale (and a lhf) which could possibly be colour sprayed to match.

You gotta love honesty don't you :roflmao:

Has anyone read the questions on the add "Yes the wagon had air-con, the parts as still here and apparantly it worked quite well. However having a cold gearstick is nice for the gearstick but does little for the passengers ........ etc, etc.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ).

seeya,
Shane L.

I remember this car when it was in its original colour. His NSU's are a sight to behold if you've never seen one before in the flesh.

But honestly, ewww! CX wagons would have to be the ugliest chrome-bumper-era Citroen, but this comes from someone who thinks an Ami 6 is a bit of a looker. :blackeye:

In other news there's a "hack back" BX on ebay as well...

This is a very clean little Citroen BX19. Fitted with the multi point fuel injected 1.9 litre motor. The car drives well and the suspension works well. Its a great hack back.

Nope not me, I kinda wished it was, but Mrs HKP frowned and said, that's ugly
Oh well, would have suited me perfectly then. I know they say that dogs look like their owners, but cars? :eek: :roflmao:

You obviously didn't explain to her how the load-space was long enough to sleep in :tongue: :adrink: :trouslap:

Chris