Crank angle sensor for 308 T9 HDi 2.0

While I have you, is replacing one of these a big job (ie pull the engine apart) or relatively straightforward…?

i was trying to think of a diplomatic way of saying the same ,

There are only two accessible ends on a crankshaft. It has to bee one one of them, and this car is obvious.

i was trying to think of a diplomatic way of saying the same ,
Why be diplomatic? "Mechanics" like this will only lighten your wallet considerably....

Just a heads up, scanning my non-starting 308hdi said crank sensor faulty. Fortunately I had a mate who let me swap my sensor into his car. His car started... Turned out the plug on the wiring harness was corroded inside. Got a good plug from a wrecker, soldered it in and all good. Dont just take the scanners fault as a given.

Why be diplomatic? "Mechanics" like this will only lighten your wallet considerably....

Just a heads up, scanning my non-starting 308hdi said crank sensor faulty. Fortunately I had a mate who let me swap my sensor into his car. His car started... Turned out the plug on the wiring harness was corroded inside. Got a good plug from a wrecker, soldered it in and all good. Dont just take the scanners fault as a given.
100% there was a tsb for that problem