Citroen wheel PCD

lee

Fellow Frogger
Hi, Guys

I try to get a set of mag wheels for the VTR. I think the PCD is 4*108, isn't it? The Ford Focus has same PCD. But I am not sure the offset.

Also I have a unusally problem: some sound came under the car when drive over the ramp. It's like the loose muffer hook but I check the hooks that are all work well. I asked the dealer to checked and they said nothing found. Anybody have same problem too?

Thanks.

Yes, the PCD is 4x108. The offset can vary from 15-22mm I think, but I cannot be complete certain.

As for the noise I am not sure about that one. Can you tell if the noise is coming from the front or back, whether it occurs when the front wheels or rear wheels go over the ramp?

Troy.

TroyO said:
Yes, the PCD is 4x108. The offset can vary from 15-22mm I think, but I cannot be complete certain.

As for the noise I am not sure about that one. Can you tell if the noise is coming from the front or back, whether it occurs when the front wheels or rear wheels go over the ramp?

Troy.

Thanks Troy. Bad news is this kind of the PCD is very rare..........

I think the sound came from the driver front side: but the Citroen staff said they just found one of the suspension nuts was loose and they fixed it. I try today and found still same. I’d better check by myself this weekend.

I found a set wheels with tyre but it is 205/50/R16. Mine is 195/55/R15. Looked like this set wheels are little bit big(2.6%) than mine. Is it still in the limit? I don't went any problem with speed: just lost 3 point last month.............

Thanks guys