Citroen Slough Traction Interior Light Lenses

Greg

Fellow Frogger
Hi Citroen Traction Owners

I have had made a batch of Interior Light lenses for Big Boot Slough Tractions. I don't think they have ever been available before, and are not available anywhere else that I know of?

IMG_0483 2.JPG

They fit these interior lights:

IMG_0484 2.JPG

The price is $38.00 each and $13.00 express postage.

Contact me at doublechevron@tpg.com.au,

Best regards,

Greg

Do you mind if I post this to the traction groups on facebook/groups.io? I don't want people to start hassling you from around the world if your not interested in posting overseas :) I'm sure the UK/New Zealand members with slough cars will be interested in these, and this is where a lot of them reside.

Hi Craig,

No problem, the more the merrier..........

I have contacted the English Traction Owner Club, and despite sending them a sample, were not interested. I gather that there isn't many Slough tractions left in the UK, most of them have French cars. I still thought it was pretty pathetic.

I did try to contact the NZ club, but had no answer. The only club that showed lots of interest was COCCA who super supportive!

I didn't have the lenses made to make money, it was because I need one for our Slough 6H. John Vanechop (Chevron Motors) lent me his only spare (NOS), to have the mould made. The guy who makes them doesn't charge a set up fee, so that made having a batch made affordable.

I also have the original Slough Traction big boot lenses made with the doublechevrons in the plastic, and the UK weren't inteseted in them either. These lenses are for another story another day.

Best regards,

Greg

IMG_0451.jpeg

This is a very good effort. Both this thread and your earlier thread on the Slough tail lamps are included in the links in the sticky 'Thread of excellent threads' at the top of this subforum. You might care to revisit the earlier thread if there is any update to add. Unfortunately, the original photos seem to have been lost. See:
https://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/i...slough-traction-interior-light-lenses.129910/

Hello Greg,

I can put you in touch with real people in the CCCNZ (as distinct from disembodied website contactlings) if you wish.

Cheers,
Roger