Citroen Repair Manual ID 19

DeKa

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
We have a Citroen Repair Manual for the ID 19. It's in perfect condition. We want to keep it, but if there is interest I will scan and save the manual into Adobe Acrobat PDF and put it on CD for people to buy.

Cost would be reasonable to recover the hours required to scan hundreds of pages of amazing hand drawn diagrams and text. It even has specifications for making tools to remove and repair parts on the ID 19.

Derek.

Hi Deka,

it's a lot of work scanning those manuals (and it would certainly be a wasted effort too).

Currently between me and several poeple on the DSeries-L list on yahoogroups we have scanned:

--Light 15 factory shop manual
--Light 15 factory spare parts manaul
--ID19 factory shop manual
--ID19 factory spare parts manuals
--DS19 factory spare parts manual
--DS19 factory shop manuals
--several versions of the 'DS' shop manual including 813 the final manual
--DS factory spare parts manual
--DS 'D'jectronic Bosch EFI manaul
--GS factory shop manual
--GS factory spare parts manual
--Numerous hydraulic course notes
--CX2200 factory shop manuals
--CX factory spare parts manuals
--Late CX2500 (including deisel & turbos) factory shop manuals
--CX turbo factory bulletins
--CX EFI bosch manuals
--XM shop manual
--Late Cits Citroen Mechanic training videos (inc HDi turbo diesels, multiplexed wiring, etc, etc...).

etc, etc, etc..... It's been a huge task taken on by very few people.

seeya
Shane L.

DoubleChevron said:
--XM shop manual
--Late Cits Citroen Mechanic training videos (inc HDi turbo diesels, multiplexed wiring, etc, etc...).

seeya
Shane L.

Hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..
hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint..hint

Ohh you get the hint :clown: by the way thanks for the CDs Shane, I do use them :)

Cheers
Chris

edit - line break :eek:

Glad I asked then! I only just re-discovered it and in a moment of excitement thought someone might need or want a copy of it.

Derek :cool:

DeKa said:
Glad I asked then! I only just re-discovered it and in a moment of excitement thought someone might need or want a copy of it.

Derek :cool:

Dont you just hate that.

Citroen ID-19 factory shop manual

I am definitely interested in obtaining a copy of the Citroen ID-19 shop manual.
Please let me know if you decide to duplicate it.

Thanks,

Jon

DoubleChevron said:
--GS factory spare parts manual

Which one is that then? I've got the workshop manuals, looks like I might need to complete the set... :D

Cheers,
Chris

DoubleChevron said:
Currently between me and several poeple on the DSeries-L list on yahoogroups we have scanned:
<snip>
--XM shop manual

<snip again>

-etc, etc, etc..... It's been a huge task taken on by very few people.

seeya
Shane L.

Shane, wondered if you could point me in the direction of the XM shop manual? Looked on the link and couldn't spot it, but may be going blind and a bit mad from child-imposed sleep deprivation. Would be very useful. Scanning these documents is a monumental exercise.

Hope your foot bones knit back quickly,

Cheers,

Greg

DoubleChevron said:
--Numerous hydraulic course notes
--Late CX2500 (including deisel & turbos) factory shop manuals
--CX turbo factory bulletins
--CX EFI bosch manuals

Hi Shane, I too was wondering if you could point me in the direction of these, I had a good look through some ( - there's so many) of the folders in the link, but the volume of the stuff meant I turned up nothing. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Dom
(Little Weston)

P.S. Hats off to the guys who did all that work, there's loads and loads of info. there!!