Citroen Ebay listings..

it had sold without reserve so what happened?? fake bidding or buyers regret? I notice the abs light is on so could be an expensive punt
This seems to happen repeatedly at Grays and not just in Brisbane - I’ve seen a few C5 X7’s and other Citroens go through 2 or 3 times, supposedly sold without reserve each time. Makes you wonder....

I was told by Grays that the winners re sale at Grays hoping to make a $$$ i guess or notice they are too much work and don't collect

But beginning to think its fake bidders pushing up the price as its always the same bidders that come up all the time on the French cars.
I should check other manufacturers to see if the bidders appears to bid on anything which would mean its a bit rigged in the background. 😶😶😶😶😶

But beginning to think its fake bidders pushing up the price as its always the same bidders that come up all the time on the French cars.
I should check other manufacturers to see if the bidders appears to bid on anything which would mean its a bit rigged in the background. 😶😶😶😶😶
Have a look at Grays reviews on the product review website. What a shocker. A couple years ago I was bidding on a car, was the winning bidder when I thought to check the reviews. I felt sick when I did. Luckily I was outbid. Surely some people have had positive experiences with Grays though?

I bought a new mattress through them, when they were auctioning off the Retravision stock in multiple auctions across multiple locations last year, with nil complaints. It took me a couple of auctions to get what I wanted at the price I wanted to pay, and in one auction I did find it strange that on the 7 different lots I tried I was initially outbid by the same buyer, but they dropped out at a fairly low figure. It was this series of auctions, however, that taught me to use their “watch this” function, which has then alerted me to the number of Citroens which reappear.

I've heard lots of bad feedback about grays...esp cars....and its an outright lie if grays says people dont pay as you are required to give them credit card details before bidding..they take money off your card straight away....I'm sniffing shonky practices
PS my C5 estate came from Grays and in description they stated ABS light on....when i got there there were several warning lights on....not declared that i had to fix....dodgy

A friend regularly buys cars at Grays. They are mostly trade ins with higher K's or older . If you know your values and can assess a car properly, you will obviously be cautious, but may buy well ( you can arrange independent inspection who are allowed to drive the car) He has bought some real bargains and sold them on. I have bought lots of stuff , electronics /wine etc . all good and cheap. Some people don't read the fine print about their 'going going gone 'system (which other auction houses are now copying).

A friend regularly buys cars at Grays. They are mostly trade ins with higher K's or older . If you know your values and can assess a car properly, you will obviously be cautious, but may buy well ( you can arrange independent inspection who are allowed to drive the car) He has bought some real bargains and sold them on. I have bought lots of stuff , electronics /wine etc . all good and cheap. Some people don't read the fine print about their 'going going gone 'system (which other auction houses are now copying).
Good tip re getting the inspection. This car could have all sorts of things wrong with it. Whatever it sells for, it'll be too much for my budget, sadly.

One for the diehard restorer ! D Safari at Manheim auctions Looks a little "crispy". Salvage auction stock #6212940 Starts 19th March

Not eBay, but my 2010 X7 C5 RHH Comfort wagon will soon be going to Manheim's. Hit a roo, and it's going to be a repairable write-off. Likely to be in VIC. Damage didn't look too bad, but parts aint cheap.
Not sure what will replace it yet, but would consider another.

just recieved a new windscreen washer assembled for the c5 x7 Ali direct looks complicated enough to be Citroen hope it fits cheap at under $30

Attachments

• 574FDEB1-0E83-4DB8-A9EC-A2C613CAD7EC.jpeg
    574FDEB1-0E83-4DB8-A9EC-A2C613CAD7EC.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 87
My DS now on eBay
PLEASE NOTE
I am 99% sure this car is still for sale as I have had no response to my messages to the supposed buyer. I think just trying to find out what the reserve was. I have asked the arrogant a*sewipe to withdraw his bid so I can get on with selling it. If not I will have to wait a couple of weeks for eBay to cancel the sale and readvertise it. Not a good look for a car to be sold and then a few weeks later advertised again. I don't know if he is a member of Aussiefrogs but I hope not.

PLEASE NOTE
I am 99% sure this car is still for sale as I have had no response to my messages to the supposed buyer. I think just trying to find out what the reserve was. I have asked the arrogant a*sewipe to withdraw his bid so I can get on with selling it. If not I will have to wait a couple of weeks for eBay to cancel the sale and readvertise it. Not a good look for a car to be sold and then a few weeks later advertised again. I don't know if he is a member of Aussiefrogs but I hope not.
You can cancel the order and relist the car 4 calender days after the auction ended (at no cost to yourself) if the buyer has failed to make contact.
Ask me how I know.🤬

Facebook market place seems to be where its at these days. Give that a go.