Citroen Ebay listings..

You are right, it was green. I bought the car recently in Melb and traced the original owners from the service book. Looked the name up on whitepages.com.au and to my amazement, same name, same address. Rang it and a very nice little old lady answered and I spent a good 45 mins speaking with her about the times her and her husband had with the car. She was a bit shocked to learn it had be painted black.

Anyone seen the tidy GS 1300 5 Speed on Carsales - black and grey two tone?

Tidy looking, running, BX TZi. No registration, no safety cert.
Looks recently registered going off the green rego sticker in the window?
$5.50 at the moment! no reserve.
Brisbane.

At a car yard by the looks, it was traded in.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CITROEN-...pt=AU_Cars&hash=item4aaef3e73e#ht_1675wt_1141

$(KGrHqMOKiUE5gVDJHgCBOd+32MMvg~~60_12.JPG

Lets keep it on the road!

That 2cv doesn't look to bad ... I'd say going by the piccies you could repair what you have (except probably the chassis & vent flap). Has someone plated the old battery housing hole in the firewall and moved it to the otherside :confused:

seeya,
Shane L.

Yeah - I was going to post that 2CV up. Would make a good basis for a "learning" DIY project car!

Perfect for summer too :headbang:

Would the battery move be something to do with a left to right hand drive conversion (it has a Dutch nationality sticker on it)?

At least it has been done with Citroen's usual disregard for aesthetics..love the beetle tail lights.

Yeah - I was going to post that 2CV up. Would make a good basis for a "learning" DIY project car!

Perfect for summer too :headbang:

A friend of mine owns this, and is the owner of the pretty aluminium bodied 2CV powered 3 wheeler that was at the Grand Display of French Cars. I have had a quick look over the car finding that it is quite straight with some minor rust areas. Certainly would be an easily restored car. I think the reserve is $4K.

'pretty aluminium bodied 2CV powered 3 wheeler that was at the Grand Display of French Cars '....
pics?