Citroen D special

David Cavanagh

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
1974 D Special, this is really a fantastic car, it can be seen at French Connection in Melbourne as it is a customers car who has moved out of the city and has no futher use for it, he as owned it for over 20 years and has never used the back seat, it only done 106,000 km, 20 years ago he fitted a DS23 motor and 5 speed gearbox to it and you wouldn't believe the power its got, we are selling it for $ 5,000 with a road worthy certificate and I believe someone is going to get the bargin of a life time.

Hi David, you're right it does sound like the bargain of a life time. If it is at all possible would you be able to either email or post some photos of the car. I've been looking around for a good Citroen D and as you are quite some distance away I would be greatly appreciative if some photos could be sent. If you can't email photos to me, my postal address is: 113 Industrial Rd Oak Flats NSW 2529.

I look forward to your reply.
Thanks, Jason.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by David Cavanagh:

1974 D Special, this is really a fantastic car, it can be seen at French Connection in Melbourne as it is a customers car who has moved out of the city and has no futher use for it, he as owned it for over 20 years and has never used the back seat, it only done 106,000 km, 20 years ago he fitted a DS23 motor and 5 speed gearbox to it and you wouldn't believe the power its got, we are selling it for $ 5,000 with a road worthy certificate and I believe someone is going to get the bargin of a life time.