For Sale Citroen C5 X7 2014 SOLD

gregogo

Fellow Frogger
Circumstances now decree that I will sell my very loved Citroen, with all the bells and whistles.

Built in 2014, one of the last Hydro-pneumatic suspension Citroens to be manufactured, dressed in Pearlescent White, with full black leather interior, then dressed in “made to measure” Premium charcoal Wild Ram sheepskins.
Aftermarket new car mats, and rubber boot protector(from Ireland); Premium Window Weather-shields, (from Germany).
There is also a set of roof racks that come with it.

Travelled 43,000km on the 2L 6 speed auto diesel, it is a pleasure to drive, cruise and speed limiter, full electric heated seats with height and pressure adjustable lumbar support , complete with a seat massager for driver.

This vehicle has xenon headlights, the ones that go around corners when you steer, the suspension lowers automatically at highway speeds for better aerodynamics and re-adjusts in a split second for bumps in the road.

I doubt there is a more comfortable vehicle available on the road today.( D's & Cx's aside, but this is without the parts and maintenance dramas.. lol )

Log books, RWC and registered till 30 Sept 2021.

I will miss this vehicle!

Here is the link which is easier than uploading pics to this site..
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/de...755&gtsViewType=showcase&rankingType=showcase

$ 25,700

Call to inspect- Gregg Southport. 0419661412

Last edited: