Wanted Citroen c5 steelies

Hi Everyone,
I'm chasing a set too up in Queensland. Willing to travel/pay postage. I have several sets of 4 stud Pug wheels (all alloys, 16s and 17s) that I am willing to swap or do a deal on, or, of course I have cash.

If you have a set of 16" alloys with removable centres I might be interested, also on the Sunny Coast as using the steelies on my daily Carlo5

If you have a set of 16" alloys with removable centres I might be interested, also on the Sunny Coast as using the steelies on my daily Carlo5
I have 2 sets of Peugeot 16"s, one definitely has the removable centres (60mm ish). The other set I'm pretty sure is also removable, but I would have to check.
I'm located in Maroochydore/Nambour

Can I ask please what you folk mean by steelies. I have never heard the term before, yet you all seem to know what they are. Is it just a term for steel wheels, or is it more specific than that? I have never noticed a C5 on steel wheels: both mine have alloys.

Thanks,
Roger

The spare wheel or if the C5 that had hubcaps fitted are the steel wheels are actually some sort of pressed alloy mix ... extremely light. 3 - 4 ,kgs. With tyres fitted are lighter than any mag wheel you can buy off the shelf.
Great for Rallye/tarmac/track racing

Hi Everyone,
I'm chasing a set too up in Queensland. Willing to travel/pay postage. I have several sets of 4 stud Pug wheels (all alloys, 16s and 17s) that I am willing to swap or do a deal on, or, of course I have cash.
Hey old998,
I found this citroen c5 being wrecked in QLD. looking at the pics it may have the "steelies" on it.
good luck
Max

Thanks Max, have sent a message. Hard to be sure from the pictures, they may be 16" steel, but fingers crossed. Thanks for the lead!

a few things to be aware of on the C5 wheels you are chasing

1 - ensure that they are the countersunk version
2 - they are VERY soft & warp/bend extremely easily (1 day of racing showed a noticible difference).

Hey old998,
I found this citroen c5 being wrecked in QLD. looking at the pics it may have the "steelies" on it.
good luck
Max
They are 5-stud 16" 'steelies', so only suitable for an X7, not the earlier C5s which had 4 studs.
Robin

Thanks everyone. I managed to get a set of 5401L7s (6x15) "Steelies", and I am impressed. I get 4.28kg average weight, and with a set of RE003s (195/60r15) on they still weigh in at around 14kg. Compared with Ouragan-2s (6.5x16) with 205/50r16s at around 18.2kg. Early days, but the ride is much better, for my back at the very least.