Cheapest Peugeot Part

Pug307

Sense
Fellow Frogger
I was just wondering, aside from a washer, nut or bolt (or something else so ridiculously stupidly small :) , what is the cheapest Peugeot part?

I know an antenna mast for a 307 costs $11.
A bottle of washer fluid costs $3.30

So start the ball rolling...

Cheers,

Justin

Cheapest thing I've got so far is a 505 thermostat gasket for $1.55.

Richard

<small>[ 26 July 2002, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: silverexec ]</small>

I can only compete with a "most useless" part. The "6" badge for the "GTI 6" logo on the front door costs $10.60. :)

Hahah, keep them coming. Think the '6' badge takes the cake so far.

A bottle of Total Quartz 7000 is $28.60.
Key shank (blade) is about $10.

Cheers,

Justin

505 Rocker Cover Gasket: $10.39
505 rubber Suspension bushes: $4

Everthing else has been pretty expensive... :rolleyes:

Edit: And a washer gasket for the rocker cover was 45c :D

<small>[ 27 July 2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Pug505exec ]</small>

One of the cheapest Peugeot parts are 504 door lock buttons which retail for 50c each. Dapco in sydney orders them in by the thousand because they are such a fast moving item (they break alot and have a life of only a few years if used every day).

Dave

<small>[ 29 July 2002, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: fiveohs ]</small>

Ray Bell:
I need one of those, too...

404 ones never broke, not even when people looped wire over them and tried to pull them up to unlock the car to break into it.
That's because it was the knob that contained the thread which screwed onto the rod, whereas on the 504 it's the shaft below the knob which contains the thread, resulting in the plastic between the two becoming overstressed. 404 ones will screw on the 504 rod although I'm not sure if they allow the button to be pressed down far enough to lock it (I think it varies from door to door and the adjustment of the mechnism).

Dave