Can we last a whole day?

UFO

Citroën Tragic
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Folks, I can feel the withdrawals coming on already. A whole day without my aussiefrogs fix!!

I suppose I could keep busy by actually DOING some work?! Or I could run around town and put aussiefrogs sticker on all the French cars>>>

hmmm......

evil evil evil
(bruhahahahahaha!!!) evil laughter just for Al.

Craig, I reckon the easiest way to ease the withdrawals may be to actually drive our cars, mine sits in the parking bay most of the day :confused: could help the day pass until froggy time wink

(getting very nervous)
Cheers
Chris

I'm starting the transition at 00:00 so should be done by 1:00am.

The thing we are waiting on it aussiefrogs.com domain name to propergate the planet with the new DNS. Never know, it may be back online @ 10am.
Either way, that bit is beyond my control wink

Might grab a Milo.
In half an hour the board will be off frown

GreenBlood:
Craig, I reckon the easiest way to ease the withdrawals may be to actually drive our cars, mine sits in the parking bay most of the day :confused: could help the day pass until froggy time wink

(getting very nervous)
Cheers
Chris
Oh no, I did something much more fun. Spent the day fixing &^%$# computers at work! :mad: :mad: dead

CK

Excuse me Mr Alan S :p
That bit was under control by 1:30am.
I did not anticipate loosing all the file attributes which became apparent after the delegation kicked in at 3:00PM or so meaning none of the board scripts worked.
Worst case was 6 - 7PM (I thought) but had it running on 3.758 Cylinders at around 9:40PM. (the board is 4 Cyl, horiz. opposed:D)

Pretty amazing...Turned the board on & found there were 12 users on there, I mean in milli seconds
:confused:

evil approve :p :p :D :D