C5 Seen at local used yard

routley43

Fellow Frogger
Saw a 2001 2 litre Silver metallic C5 for sale locally today . $17911 91000klms Oct 2005 reg AKY23M
I looked at the the car today & rang the previous owner who gave the car a good report.He said he had traded it on a Mazda 6 Sport as it was a little underpowered for him, but the car was in good order. I detected that he missed the comfort & appointments of the Cit.
Unfortunately it was not a V6 or it would have been mine, but I thought someone may be interested at that price.
Tyres are OK. Cambelt has not been changed,

Body appears very straight has had its maitenance according to the service book .

If interested its at
Newcastle Mazda
Myall Rd
Cardiff NSW
Cheers Peter

routley43 said:
Saw a 2001 2 litre Silver metallic C5 for sale locally today . $17911 91000klms Oct 2005 reg AKY23M
I looked at the the car today & rang the previous owner who gave the car a good report.He said he had traded it on a Mazda 6 Sport as it was a little underpowered for him, but the car was in good order. I detected that he missed the comfort & appointments of the Cit.
Unfortunately it was not a V6 or it would have been mine, but I thought someone may be interested at that price.
Tyres are OK. Cambelt has not been changed,

Body appears very straight has had its maitenance according to the service book .

If interested its at
Newcastle Mazda
Myall Rd
Cardiff NSW
Cheers Peter

No Rego +$700
Timing Belt (overdue) +$800 (mine's due soon - then I'll have the exact figure)
Tyres +$550

Total ~$20k

I'd be buying the immaculate C5 V6 at Damon Becks for ~$25-26k drive away no more to pay rather than this one.

Barry.

I'd be buying the immaculate C5 V6 at Damon Becks for ~$25-26k drive away no more to pay rather than this one.
I go past that place daily and he quite a few of these at present. Also a couple of nice silver Xantia. :headbang:

Thinking further about the car ,after you do the sums, $15500 would pull it up.I think the timing belt is about $900 .
Sort of takes the shine off it !!

This is the c5 I was interested in and asked about. Haven't had a chance to enquire or view it yet but your comments and observations are exactly what I needed to know. Thanks Peter (and others) for your imput

Bob