C2 Owners

Dan There are heaps of C2 owners on here. I have a 2002 C3.

Hey,

Another C2 owner here, I have a red 2005 C2 Vtr, been meaning to take some pics of it.

C2 owner

Hello there...another C2 owner for the past 18 months....how may we be of assistance?:wink2:

Cheers

You will all need to guide me through the ownership process:)

I have the first 2006 VTR to get registered here in Adelaide and am so looking forward to it, i just want to find out if the car will need to be babied to bed rings in etc, not to exceed certain Kph/rpm in certian gears through the "running i stage" etc

Let me know guys! As i am a Citroen virgin:rolleyes:

A bit of a car nut as you will see below, decided on the C2 as my wife and i both walk to work now and use the car as a shopping trolley and mainly city driving, no need in having a high horsepower car when you drive around doing 50 & Kph IMHO

My previous car history is as follows

Mazda RX3 Coupe 1975 Sp
Mazda RX7 1985 Series III [12A Turbo Conversion]
Holden Torana LC GTR [not XU1]
Peugeot 306 S16 [best car i have owned so far/well besides from the RX3:)]
Peugeot 405mi16
Volkswagon GOLF version V 2.0L
Subaru Impreza WRX Limited Edition [still have this vehicle 'till the Citroen lands here in Adelaide]

Dan

You used to drive a Mark V Golf and now you're heading for a C2. I am impressed :)

Welcome to aussiefrogs. What were you looking at doing with springs? I think there is a Citroen car club in SA. There must be.

danielsydney said:
Welcome to aussiefrogs. What were you looking at doing with springs? I think there is a Citroen car club in SA. There must be.

Springs=lowering the frog a bit mate, pretty easy really:)

Dan