Bluetooth wont play music

KoleosHelp

Tadpole
Tadpole
Hi all, I have a late 2016 Koleos Intens and an iPhone 13 Pro Max. I’m having issues with my iPhone playing music. The phone will connect via bluetooth and calls with come through the speakers but my phone doesn’t come up under “source” as it would have before. I have tried forgetting the device, removing my phone, reinstalling - no luck. My phone software is up to date - any tips on how to fix this is appreciated!

Only the usual Power Off the phone and power it back up again - but you've probably already done that.
Cheers.

Mine is an earlier model, but suffers from the same vudoo.
there is a way to make mine work which requires multiple tries of turning stereo On/off and Bluetooth on/off.
I only bother on long interstate trips where the return on investment is worthwhile.
For the rest of the time the thumb drive is totally reliable…. Until it isn’t,.whereby simply replugging it works every time.

Mine is an earlier model, but suffers from the same vudoo.
there is a way to make mine work which requires multiple tries of turning stereo On/off and Bluetooth on/off.
I only bother on long interstate trips where the return on investment is worthwhile.
For the rest of the time the thumb drive is totally reliable…. Until it isn’t,.whereby simply replugging it works every time.
I fixed it! It’s a random glitch, hopefully this works for you - I found a website that said the fix is to buy a song from iTunes. The car tries to find music on your phone - because it’s not there, it doesn’t connect “music” to Bluetooth or allow it as a source. I use Spotify and had deleted the iTunes app from my phone. I re-downloaded the app, spent $2 on a song and it works!

Yes I hate iTunes and deleted it also. I think I hate iTunes so much I’ll just cope with things not working, but thanks for the tip and good luck with your song. Hope it was a good one!