bay to birdwood

panhard

Fellow Frogger
Sure is a Simca ....... it's the Aronde P60 two seater "Plein Ceil" sports coupe of about 1961. They also made a convertible of the same called the "Oceane"

Simca made many sports coupes with bodies mainly by Facel, although they were never imported into Australia there is the odd one here.

Attachments

• plien ceil.jpg
    plien ceil.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 392
  • simca93.jpg
    simca93.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 447
  • simca94.jpg
    simca94.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 632
  • simca-1200s-coupe.jpg
    simca-1200s-coupe.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 677
Sure is a Simca ....... it's the Aronde P60 two seater "Plein Ceil" sports coupe of about 1961. They also made a convertible of the same called the "Oceane"

Simca made many sports coupes with bodies mainly by Facel, although they were never imported into Australia there is the odd one here.

That black one is a beauty :tongue:

I had NO idea any of them had reached Australia. Quite a wow. Must go and do the B to B one year.

Yes! You must John! It is a fantastic event, very well organised and with a week of events before and after.
This year I had a ride in a tank - Stuart - with a face full of dust from the tracks as it churned around the paddock.

Yes! You must John! It is a fantastic event, very well organised and with a week of events before and after.
This year I had a ride in a tank - Stuart - with a face full of dust from the tracks as it churned around the paddock.
It sure is a fantastic event. Apart from the more than 1750 vehicles entered in the event the real buzz comes from the spectators that line the 75kms from the Bay to Birdwood.

Attachments

• IMG_0544 (2).jpg
    IMG_0544 (2).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 341