Bastille Day: President Chirac in C6 !!!

UFO said:
From what I hear, Citroen are making a lot of conquest sales in Aus (eg people trading other Euro brands) due to the value for money of the C5 range in comparison to the other Euros. I would think that the C6 may equate to something in the 100k + bracket in some buyers' minds - especially if packaged right for the price.

Trouble seems to be the resale value of the C5, one of the very virtues that make it a good proposition as a S/H car makes it far less attractive as a newie. Before the comments come in thick and fast the trade in values that the Citroen dealer here is offering support the statement.

UFO said:
So, if Citroen put a decent sound system in the C6, you might consider buying a French car again. Hmmmm..... I think there's something in that for all of us:joker::joker::joker:

Something as sexy as the C6 with "real" suspension would have me back. I love my folk's C5 HDI, but I can't get over the looks... and at $90K, you'd better be giving me a damn good stereo! I'm sure the rest of the car rocks :D