Bastille Day Car Display 14th July 2018

COL

Alpine A110
VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Hi All

Its that time of year again when we all make our way to Hobart for the Bastille Day Car Display.

Bring along your French car on Saturday July 14th to the Lawns of Parliament House.

Display starts at 9:00 am and runs through to the middle of the afternoon. Access is via Murray Street.

This event is sponsored by Shannons Insurance who will provide the plagues for the different category winners.

There will be an evening meal on Saturday night that I will post details of later.

For further info PM me.

See you all there.

Bastille Day Update

The evening meal will be at the Duke of Wellington Hotel 192 Macquarie Street Hobart. (Cnr Macquarie St & Barrack St)

Hi All

Its that time of year again when we all make our way to Hobart for the Bastille Day Car Display.

Bring along your French car on Saturday July 14th to the Lawns of Parliament House.

Display starts at 9:00 am and runs through to the middle of the afternoon. Access is via Murray Street.

This event is sponsored by Shannons Insurance who will provide the plagues for the different category winners.

There will be an evening meal on Saturday night that I will post details of later.

For further info PM me.

See you all there.

The plagues? I'm not coming!