Barcelona ***spoiler***

Its pretty clear with Webber, his gonna make it or brake it this season. Thats 2 outcomes. Whether you like him or not is beside the point. Make it would be being good enough to stay with a top team next year....not making it, well, bye bye. Until this season, his been good enough to drive a Minardi and Jaguar to the best of the car's potential and against feeble team mates

I personally choose number 3 which is a derivative of your number 2: Williams has speed over a single lap which could be a combination of light fuel load and driver ability....when the race starts its a combination of poor starts and driver error/Williams losing its handling edge on fuelled tanks

But why dosent he have good pace at the start of the race when the cars have the fuel that they finished with in qualifying?? Its a pity because Williams have no measure on how bad or how good their car OR how bad or good Webber is....had they kept Ralf or Juan, it wouldve been a good measuring stick

BMW going to Sauber and leaving Williams for good might be a reason for their engine developments to slow for Williams....And if that does happen, Williams will be doomed finding a worthy power plant without big manufacturer involvement

It's sad watching that Williams starting from the front then disappearing to the rest of the pack by the end of the race. You know what I'm starting to think Webber might be falling to the same path another driver did eight years ago!
Heinz-Harald Frentzen :D
I know they are very different but there is some similarities
- He was highly rated by the media and sauber before he went to williams.
- Loyal to his team (he waited till his contract finish till he jumped ship)
- Williams were no longer dominating dispite JV winning the first year he was there, then the car just sucked when they changed the colour red :roflmao:
He then join Jordan and won a few races & coming 3rd in the championship.

I think it is just down to luck sometime. Sometime you are there at the wrong time (ie the car is not up there) sometime a partnership just doesnt work (williams+ HHF) or (Renault +Fisichella :joker:) down to bad luck or the working environment.

I guess we just have to wait & see what webber can do for the rest of the season.

2cv said:
And Kimi being called a stupid kid by a Fin!!! :eek:

If Kimi wins races it doesn't make him any smarter. He is a guy who has recently jerked off in a stage of a english striptease bar.

In 2003 he fell off from upper deck of the yacht (drunken as always) almost paralyzed/killed himself as he dropped down to lower deck head first.

This incident has been captured on video and that video is available on internet.

Ron Dennis has asked the people of Finland to let Kimi alone and not to write about his personal life...

You may know that we have MUCH smarter, nicer, better person Heikki Kovalainen (AND SO MUCH FASTER THAN KIMI) waiting to get into Formula 1 but this is a small country and we don't have enough sponsors for even one Formula 1 driver.

Heikki is Renault development driver who recently won World Series by Nissan, Race of Champions in Paris (He won Schumacher with both driving Ferrari and Loeb with both driving Xsara WRC on a same night!). He is currently leading GP2 series (former Formula 3000 series).

Let Heikki win with Renault F1/Ferrari F1 and I won't complain!
roc.jpg
<- Heikki just won Michael Schumacher

And here's Kimi -> www.people.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...55768&headline=you-grand-prix--name_page.html

Here Kimi on the red shirt Kimi fall

Last edited:
Webber's 6th in the championship at the moment. The FW27 would probably be the 4th or 5th fastest car in the field. Do the math and give the guy a break. :rolleyes:

Rich

Pate said:
If Kimi wins races it doesn't make him any smarter. He is a guy who has recently jerked off in a stage of a english striptease bar.

In 2003 he fell off from upper deck of the yacht (drunken as always) almost paralyzed/killed himself as he dropped down to lower deck head first.

This incident has been captured on video and that video is available on internet.

Ron Dennis has asked the people of Finland to let Kimi alone and not to write about his personal life...

You may know that we have MUCH smarter, nicer, better person Heikki Kovalainen (AND SO MUCH FASTER THAN KIMI) waiting to get into Formula 1 but this is a small country and we don't have enough sponsors for even one Formula 1 driver.

I think thats hilarious...i wish i had a friend like that :D Although a lot of people havent been up to those antics in strip bars, how many of us have been drunk in the past? His just in the public eye so we can read what he had for breakfast, what underwear his wearing etc

Do they call him 'The Iceman' because he likes his vodka on the rocks? :D

Faster than Kimmi??????? Much faster?????? Is that possible?????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Zen said:
Webber's 6th in the championship at the moment. The FW27 would probably be the 4th or 5th fastest car in the field. Do the math and give the guy a break. :rolleyes:

Rich

We know. I think its deflation stage.....The Australian media hyped all of us up into believing Webber was going to be fighting Schumacher for the championship. And a lot of us actually got caught up with it all...

What do you do when youve got a friend that thinks his so good? You bring him back down to earth!

We have got a sensationalistic media. And over-patriotic to the point where they choose to broadcast an Aussie doing whatever in whatever sport in the Olympics instead of a big Gold medal clash being played at the same time with no Aussie involvment

Pate said:

And here's Kimi -> www.people.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...55768&headline=you-grand-prix--name_page.html

Here Kimi on the red shirt Kimi fall
What does Kimmi's personal life have to do with F1. The other driver might be faster, but Kimmi made it. Probably with money, but reguardless of how he made it to F1, he certainly has the skill and speed to stay there.
Its easy for us to say he did this, he drank that, he's this and that, but just as we would hate being remembered for all the bad things, they are human an are entitled to get drunk, i'm sure this applies to all F1 drivers. - Chris

CHRI'S16 said:
Its easy for us to say he did this, he drank that, he's this and that, but just as we would hate being remembered for all the bad things, they are human an are entitled to get drunk, i'm sure this applies to all F1 drivers. - Chris

If you were an admired sportsperson i think you have to go a few steps further, and you owe it to the fans & kiddies to always hold yourself in a respectable manner at all times...
What do the kiddies think if one of the worlds best drivers spends most of his time drunk? hmmm drunk driving ads?

Its also an interesting view from an athletes point of view... being constantly drunk etc is not conveying a good message to the kiddies about looking after themselves etc...

But it is their life & they can do as they wish as you have stated!
Some just keep it quieter! no one really heard about Grant Hacket getting arrested for drunk & disorderly when he was underage did they ;)

nate said:
If you were an admired sportsperson i think you have to go a few steps further, and you owe it to the fans & kiddies to always hold yourself in a respectable manner at all times...
What do the kiddies think if one of the worlds best drivers spends most of his time drunk? hmmm drunk driving ads?

Its also an interesting view from an athletes point of view... being constantly drunk etc is not conveying a good message to the kiddies about looking after themselves etc...

But it is their life & they can do as they wish as you have stated!
Some just keep it quieter! no one really heard about Grant Hacket getting arrested for drunk & disorderly when he was underage did they ;)
Sorry, don't agree. If we can't make educated decisions on our own, and become influenced by wrong do ers. EG what if my childhood hero was Hitler?... :blackeye: . I know what you mean Nathan, but I hat how every one else is responsible for someones kids doing something wrong these days. No one takes ownership of anything any more. If you get cought speeding, is it ok to say that you saw your "favourite race driver speeding hence its ok for me too officer?"...mmm I might try that one next time. Besides how much of this Kimmi did this true? Don't forget the internet is 100% right all the time! - Chris

2cv said:
We know. I think its deflation stage.....The Australian media hyped all of us up into believing Webber was going to be fighting Schumacher for the championship. And a lot of us actually got caught up with it all...

What do you do when youve got a friend that thinks his so good? You bring him back down to earth!

I still support Webber as much as I ever have and in my mind he's doing a great job. Not to take anything away from Nick Heidfeld who's done a good job, but he's lying 10th currently which is where the Willams drivers should be sitting. The FW27 just needs to be quicker which Williams have stated themselves.

Rich