Bahrain Qualifying ***SPOILER***

nate

1000+ Posts
Well once again Renault is on top & the Ferrari team is down at Supercheap getting parts for one of its cars...

Quite an interesting shuffle with Shuey coming up to 2nd...

I'm backing Shuey is on light fuel & MUST get ahead of Alonso by Turn1. The Renault is moderately heavier, thus wont be super quick... i'm guessing it might even come to a small scuffle at T1 for P1!

Over the race, Shu will drop back, Bridgestone have had ALL winter to get their tyres together & i dont think they'll turn it all around in 2 weeks! So
they'll be on struggle street & an extra stop.

My money is down on Alonso in front & holding off Shu... both pulling away from Trulli etc to a manageable gap & holding.
Good fighting from Fisi perhaps & a few in the top 8 too!

Ohhh it'll be a goodie tonight!

nate said:
I'm backing Shuey is on light fuel & MUST get ahead of Alonso by Turn1. The Renault is moderately heavier, thus wont be super quick... i'm guessing it might even come to a small scuffle at T1 for P1!

My money is down on Alonso in front & holding off Shu... both pulling away from Trulli etc to a manageable gap & holding.
Good fighting from Fisi perhaps & a few in the top 8 too!

Ohhh it'll be a goodie tonight!

Agreed. I think Fernando will get to T1 first - the Renaults have been known for their excellent starts and mechanical grip for a little while now.

LookingforMi16 said:
Agreed. I think Fernando will get to T1 first - the Renaults have been known for their excellent starts and mechanical grip for a little while now.

I believe that was mostly due to the old cars setup, having the engine mounted very far back, also made it twitchy to drive...