Back in action...

Europa:
BogMaster:
See gibgibs posting about this stuff in "general chat" ********* thread cheers!
Well I guess that's not going to happen, it would appear this thread has been deleted?

How much stuff are we really missing out on?
Europa,

My appologies, I deleted post in Chit Chat, I thought the issue had been dealt with and a duplication of this thead. It's no biggy, there was a problem a while back and gibgib placed what he intended to be a short term exclusion on exploitative posts by the above mentioned company ( I think there is still no point in trying to type Co name :rolleyes: )

With regard to what else you are missing out on, very little as far as I'm concerned, I may have edited or deleted 3-4 posts in the last 12 months, agressive/slanderous/malicious and pointless usually from a one off member (hit and run) The board for the most part runs itself, if someone steps out of line they are met with replies that keep them on track. mallet

Feel free to contact any of the moderators via email or private message if you are concerned.

Cheers
Chris

I have no real concerns, just making a point...

Just shows that sometimes it's not worth policing these things, everything just leaps out of context.

Amazing how the internet does seem to regulate itself fairly well, despite the efforts of governments/organisations around the world!

Trying to establish the facts from the remains of the conversation - it would appear that aut0paris attempted to sell some services/parts in an incorrect forum - perhaps the posting could have been moved to the "Parts for Sale / Wanted" area rather than the blanket ban on discussion of the company?

Just my thoughts on the issue...

If anyone on here is interested at all. My car was picked up this afternoon from Roseberry Repairers. It looks like a new car apart from the fact that while at the repairers they didnt manage to get the front bumper back into its original position. Which to me is very annoying. Also the little clip for maps and things inside the glovebox has been broken off also.
I am finnicky arent I?
Another item that concerns me is the fact that there is a pipe on the front of where the battery sits that is attached to the drivers guard that just goes nowhere now. It must have been fixed to something at some stage. Now just wobbling about the place.
If anyone can advise on all of this please reply.. mallet

Zip it into the NRMA (if you are a member) for a post repair inspection report. Then have a friendly chat to the repairer mentioning things you have found, if they get awkward you can seek further help from the NRMA.

Simon

Daniel,

Don't accept it. They should fix it - be firm and assertive, but not aggro. This is the best way. The bumper should be dead straight.

Stuey