Awesome Nurburgring Vid: M3 GTR

Brad

Fellow Frogger
I'll be hosting a selection of my favorite video's from the 'Ring' and to kick it off is this one of the BMW M3 GTR. Apparently he did a Bridge to Ganrty time of 6:55. A big shout out to gti138 for the vid :headbang:

Enjoy
021104_r_09.jpg

(right-click and 'save target as')
http://brash.homeip.net/downloads/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv 54mb

Last edited:
jeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssuuuuussss...............

my heart rate still at 180 after watching this. I felt like screaming at the driver to slow down.

keep them coming Brad. :banana:

crosspug said:
That is crazy,

How's the sheer mechanical noise.........WOW. :headbang:

Jono

It really is phenomenal isnt it? I'm tempted to grab that sound and burn it to CD just so I can crank it up on the stereo! :D

gti138 said:
It really is phenomenal isnt it? I'm tempted to grab that sound and burn it to CD just so I can crank it up on the stereo! :D

I've love the noise of a straight cut gearbox (possibly a dog box can't remember) in a Swift GTi and a Mini, and its crazy loud. :tongue:

I've wanted one ever since just for the noise and no need for a stereo in the car (that and the orginal gearbox' are weak) :rolleyes:

Jono

BTW I got a 24 mg version of the Pug WRC at the 'Ring but not very good quality. Off ed2k

i also love the Porsche with the massive rear wing that slows the GTR down in some corners... the rear just looks rediculous!

the power of that car is phenominal...

omg Brad thank you so much for that vid (and link to the site), I've got hours of fun ahead of me there.

Others - why look at hosting? All you have to do is sign up at that website and you can upload and download vids for free! fastdrive.org