aussiefrogs.com sticker pick-up points

gibgib

Local Tyrant
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
So far you can pick up aussiefrogs stickers from these locations...
Sydney:
AutoFrance, 6 Lambs Rd, Artarmon

Melbourne: (soon)
French Connection, 38 King St, Airport West

[ 16 January 2002: Message edited by: gibgib ]</p>

Hi Guys,

if anyone in my area wants a sticker, I was sent 20! When I said to Ang "he must be able to see into my future or something!", she really wasn't impressed :rolleyes: . ME??? I could really see 20cars lined up down the back yard :D

seeya,
Shane L.
PS: I'm in Ballarat,Vic.

ME??? I could really see 20cars lined up down the back yard<hr></blockquote>

Sorry Ang, I guess Shane needs no encouragement, 20 cars... make a nice conversation piece.. bit of a wind break? could be seen as a feature... OK.. OK try to keep it to 4 or 5 :D

Shane don't pass too many of those sticker on, I do see a little addition to your fleet in the not to distant future :D ;) :D

Cheers
Chris

Try to keep it to 4or5??? No :eek: He wants me to downsize... Lets see I have a

CX2200
CX2400
GS1220 pallas (x2 1 wreck)
DS21
ID19
Dspecial
BX19tri

and yes, one does drive, the BX.... (yeah the boring reliable one)... OK, ok, I lie, the DS21 now runs, the ID19 runs & the CX & GS run, wanna pay the rego & insurance up on 'em so they can be driven :rolleyes:

seeya,
Shane L.

"Yo da man Shane"!
I recently had to sell a 203 ute, and a 505 wagon, before wife would talk to me. In my view you're not complete unless you have 4 or five Cits so you're not doing too badly :p

Cheers
Chris

Hi!I WENT TODAY TO PICK UP FEW STICKERS FROM CONTINENTAL CARS IN SYDNEY AND THERE WAS NONE.THE GUY TOLD ME THEY HAD ONLY FIVE????????????

There were none but he had 5?

I spoke to them today & I will be taking them off the list for a while.
It seems there was a mis-understanding or something...
TURBO, Autofrance have them.

BTW, French Connection, are you OK with having some stickers on the front counter for members to pick up?
I think Damien gave you some.

No one needs to be without, I still have swags of them ;) New members can email me or Gibgib for your free Aussiefrogs.com sticker. The more we get on vehicles the better :D

Cheers
Chris

GibGib Yeah we got the stickers off Damien and everything ok, I've stuck them on all our cars but as yet no ones come in for any.
By the way, can you change all my email listings, you still have me listed as french@ezenet.com.au this is wrong, new address is frenchco@alphalink.com.au

Thanks
David.

gibgib

Was at Continental Cars yesterday and they only have two stickers left. Greg said "Everyone is coming in to get these stickers!" I think he may be selling some parts "while they are there".

TTFN :rolleyes:

I was at Autofrance a few weeks ago and Wong told me no one had picked up a sticker from him yet.. so how about someone go and get one!

He wanted to give me another one and I said no no I've already got 8 spares.

Derek

Gibgib and Greenblood,

I've just found my 8 Aussiefrogs go-fast stickers I have left and I'd be happy to offer our shop as another pickup point for them - being Granville I guess we can 'supply' the western suburbs a bit better.

The details are:

Rock Around The Block Cnr Woodville Rd and William St, Granville (with the big orange rock out the front). Open 7 days.

Good idea Derek,
I have been meaning to check out your ponds so I will give you a few more when I can get there.

So we have AutoFrance - Artarmon (North) & Rock Around the Block (West) for Sydney sticker pick up.

gibgib,

As of the 13th of this month I'll be there 13 days straight so come in anytime then.
I actually took the stickers home again last night (silly me!) and I'm not working today so don't anyone go pick any up till tomorrow!

Derek