ASD Relay

Lofty

Tadpole
Hi, anyone know whether the Pug 308, (THP 1.6lt. petrol) has an ASD Relay? I'm wanting to purge the oil feed line to the turbo.
The procedure involves cranking the engine a few times (without it starting, or fueling the injectors) to perform the purge process.
Thanks for a great forum!

"Open the key and pull the circuit board out" .... I don't understand what this means?
Good to know for the future as my question has still not been answered. Thanks for replying, look forward to your explanation going forward.

starting the car without RFID chip or circuit board fitted, only if you have a remote key open and remove. if you only have the standard key they cant be opened easily.

What about remove coil connection for cylinder 1 closest to the gearbox end, no chance of starting :unsure:

"Open the key and pull the circuit board out" .... I don't understand what this means?
Good to know for the future as my question has still not been answered. Thanks for replying, look forward to your explanation going forward.
Fuel and spark will not happen with the immobiliser chip removed from the key

More great insights from you...I never knew the 'Cylinder 1', or the immobilizer 'tricks.
Got around the problem by disconnecting the connector on top of the fuel pump.
Thanks again and apologies for the delay in replying!