Any thermodynamic experts out there?

One serious comment: From a German Mercedes Benz tractor air-conditioning engineer some years ago - the air cond vents are situated around the head area because your body senses temperature through your temples. If your head is cool, your body feels cool to an extent. Works in a car, doesn't it? I always direct the cool air onto my face, not my feet.
Just need to get one of these Aussie inventions to cool the head
1668468076547.png

I wonder if Mr Plod would notice it's non-compliant if I peeled the Australian Standard sticker off one of my motorcycle helmets and stuck it on the back?🤔

Just need to get one of these Aussie inventions to cool the head

New product idea: motorcycle helmets painted to look like watermelons.

Roger

I did see a motorcyclist last week wearing a fluffy pink Muppet head over the helmet, looking out the smiley mouth. That version must be the winter warmer.

Running a heat exchanger fed by ice and water on 200W is still adding thermal energy to your closed system. You're better off adding an aftermarket air conditioner.
I had a old esky, fan, some ducting and tried it with ice in the esky and fan "blowing" cold air from esky. My experiment at no cost to me did not work, but I was edumacated in the process.