Another one for Stalled?

Trixie

Fellow Frogger
Now that's depreciation. $7,850 for a series 2 V6 Exclusive. Anyone know what the catch is?

Link won't go; its on Carsales - green NSW registered.

Last edited:
WOW thats mighty cheap - Ive never seen a series two for that price before let alone a V6 Exclusive:eek:

I wonder why its so cheap?

Stalled

If the auto box was on its way out, and it was due for timing belts (getting on for 8yrs and 130K) and some spheres and stuff, might effectively double the price of it....nice drive though.

Curious that the interior photos show the height control lever at maximum,yet the exterior photos show the car at normal ride height. :confused:
Nice looking car all the same.

I betch it's got flat spheres so the owner been told the "expensive complicated suspension is stuffed and it's gonna cost thousands to fix " :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It may well be due for it's "major service", ie: water pump, cam belts. Maybe brake rotors and pads etc... No biggie really but the costs will add up. And you need to feed the V6 :disappr:

In the case of a 'P' plater I'd most certainly look into insurance before even considering it.

seeya,
Shane L.

Jeeeezus, Xantias are good value! That's a lot of car for the bucks, assuming that it's not this price because of accident damage or something worse. I reckon if I didn't have the 405, I'd be driving a Xantia right now.

Stuey

DoubleChevron said:
I betch it's got flat spheres so the owner been told the "expensive complicated suspension is stuffed and it's gonna cost thousands to fix " :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It may well be due for it's "major service", ie: water pump, cam belts. Maybe brake rotors and pads etc... No biggie really but the costs will add up. And you need to feed the V6 :disappr:

In the case of a 'P' plater I'd most certainly look into insurance before even considering it.

seeya,
Shane L.

Yeah and isnt the cambelt change a complete nightmare on the V6?

I think ill pass on this one :)

Stalled

It does sound like a real bargain though. Thats so cheap for a V6...:2cents: