Annual hunter valley french car day Sunday 28th August 2016

don

Fellow Frogger
100_2661 (2).jpg100_2663 (3).jpg100_2680 (2).jpgThe annual hunter valley french car day will be held the last sunday in August
Sunday the 30th 2015. 1239 Milbrodale Rd BROKE NSW 2330

This years event will be built around last years programme so their will be food and market stalls.

Watch this space for further details or feel free to call on 0265791499

Don:banana:

Last edited:
20150314_143219.jpg20150314_143249.jpg20150314_155428.jpgJust a quick update for the Annual HUnter Valley French Car Day Sunday 30th August 2015

The event has made it to the relative car clubs calendars so hopefully we will see some club plated motors on the day.

McCarrolls Renault Newcastle will be attending with new models.
And there will also be New Peugeot and Citroen vehicles on display.

Already have the trophies taken care of and of course a french inspired Breakfast and Lunch Menu for the day

Nightingale wines recently hosted lunch for the vintage and veteran sports car club of Sydney have a look at the pix

Some of you will remember the Hotchkiss from the Silverwater Day last year. Evidently they came up on the wisemans ferry road and the dirt road took out the hotchkiss rear left fender.

Will keep everyone up to date as we progress toward the event pix attached from 2014

Last edited:
UPDATE

Well we have only 3 weeks and 3 days till the Hunter French Car Day Sunday 30th August.
The long range forecast is looking positive with scattered cloudy periods and 11% chance of rain.

For those of you looking for more than cars we will have market stalls selling wood crafts, handbags, art works, shawls and throws, plants, and lots more.
There will be french toast and bacon available from 8.30 am to 11.00 am and a french inspired Lunch menu through to 3pm.
Bring a picnic or BBQ Lunch if you want and of course your favorite beverage. There will be plenty of tables and chairs for you all to settle into and listen to the live music.

And of course bring your French motor so we can all admire it.

The Renault car club of Australia have a drive day organised and McCarrolls Newcastle have a drive day organised, departing from their Wickham show room.

Looking forward to meeting you all on the 30th

flags up and weather looking good. How many H vans have you seen that turn out coffee in Au.
better be here on the 30thIMG_0214.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 416
Lovely day. Thank you to all that organised and participated.

Attachments

• 1440922636214.jpg
    1440922636214.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 401
  • 1440922660395.jpg
    1440922660395.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 415
It was indeed a lovely day, with lots of cars.

There was a vast field of moderns (I think it's safe to say that Renault won on numbers there) plus a nice collection of classics. There was even a 1935 Rolls.

For addo's benefit, there were some Slough Tractions here, but I'm not sure if the Dees were made in Slough, France or Australia.

Another well-executed event by Don and co. Thanks again.

yes indeed folks a very successful event although I dont think our chef would agree as we where filled to the brim with diners. To those that waited a bit long Merci.
Note to self next year we will have the French toast and bacon at breakfast then move onto a traditional style BBQ with salads and bread. Plus a French inspired menu.

This year we saw a plethora of classic cars and as SLC206 has stated a huge field of parked moderns from 1990 upwards.
The Hunter valley was represented with great numbers of Rural Frogers and Im glad to say that is what the event is all about.
We had visitors from Canberra, Coolah and Brisbane and destinations in between. I dont think I have ever seen so many Peugeot 403 in one place at one time (PIC).
Mccarroll's Renault drive day brought an influx of clio megane and a new captur and the Renault contingent swept the pool for numbers.
Thanks to Daniel from Pacific Euro for the Peugeot and Citroen Display and especially for the two prize volumes on Citroen and Peugeot, very special indeed.
Enjoy these few images and thank you to all that attended. The 2016 HVFCD will be the last Sunday August so put it on your calendar.
On a personal note Im off to Hawaii for a break and then on to French Polynesia so hopefully Ill get some pictures of some dilapidated frogs.
compressed image 1.jpgcompressed image 2.jpgcompressed image 3.jpgcompressed image 3.jpgcompressed image 4.jpgcompressed image 5.jpgcompressed image 6.jpgcompressed image 7.jpgcompressed image 8.jpg

Last edited:
Yes indeed folks Sunday 28th August 2016
Nightingale Wines 1239 Milbrodale rd Broke NSW.

Ill get myself busy and post the event info off to the relevant car clubs and on AF.

Hunter french car day

Who will be attending this event ? Sounds like a great event. Just going through the process of finding accommodation for the week end.

The journey up should also be good, planning to drive up on the Friday 27th. If anyone is interested in meeting somewhere past Hornsby or where ever is convenient, McDonalds at Thornleigh, let me know as a convoy could be pleasant. No rush.

I'm going to this event .

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs mobile app