And this....

ahhhh I had that thought too, I found reference to the v85 earlier with the Renault 12 engine, I had to check with the source of truth that is Wikipedia and in fact discovered they came out in a bunch of configurations.

Re the 1300 V85, just curiously, note the offer it had 80hp, anyone have details to how that differed from the 60hp engine in the 12?

In the pics it is easy to see why the handbrake does not work. The cables are not attached at the brake calipers correctly. Still interesting, but I expect even though the paint is quite poor, and it is the lowest performance model with only a 4 speed, it will go for serious money.

In the pics it is easy to see why the handbrake does not work. The cables are not attached at the brake calipers correctly. Still interesting, but I expect even though the paint is quite poor, and it is the lowest performance model with only a 4 speed, it will go for serious money.
Not surprising at all, re that handbrake! Looks like an honest car overall and I'd not seen one in that quite fetching yellow. I agree it'll go for quite serious money.

It will be interesting to see the result...and btw it isn't the lowest performance model...

Given the Jolly was passed in at $90K, one would expect this to surpass that price....but the US is a funny place...

Given the Jolly was passed in at $90K, one would expect this to surpass that price....but the US is a funny place...
You'd think someone would be satisfied with a mere $US90K for a Jolly but greed can surpass logic I suppose!!

Look at you there sitting on gold mines. :D

A pretty good price...the auction must have taken off in the last hour!

Last edited: