Am i Evil, Yes i am

How evil am i

• Total voters

MadBiker

Fellow Frogger
Well due to the recent purchase of a fancy sport motorcycle.

The misses has now said, we are buying a new car, selling my Pug.
and were buying a new Toyota Echo sedan thats automatic.

So the peugeot is up for sale, going to sell it real cheap due to being in the middle of friggen no were... shes in good nick, few minor things that im trying to get fixed...

but am i evil for doing this?

cheers
Evil Mad-Biker
91 Peugeot 405mi16 > 04 Toyota Echo Sedan?
99VTR250>02 Honda CBR600F4i

Echo

The automatic bit is grim, but the car - though ugly - should be extremely reliable (far better than any modern Peugeot). I'm thinking of getting an Echo Hatchback myself this year. 5 speed, hatch looks better than the sedan too.

MadBiker said:
Well due to the recent purchase of a fancy sport motorcycle.

The misses has now said, we are buying a new car, selling my Pug.
and were buying a new Toyota Echo sedan thats automatic.

So the peugeot is up for sale, going to sell it real cheap due to being in the middle of friggen no were... shes in good nick, few minor things that im trying to get fixed...

but am i evil for doing this?

cheers
Evil Mad-Biker
91 Peugeot 405mi16 > 04 Toyota Echo Sedan?
99VTR250>02 Honda CBR600F4i

wouldn't be so bad if it was the manual...

id atleast wana throw a boot spoiler, nice mags and tinting on it :)

but yep more reliable, the 405 is nice, but there is always something that needs fixin....

and id get a warranty :) yay.. now ive just gota sell the 405 to buy it..

cheers
Nathan

Is that a fuel injected cbr600, you lucky, lucky bastard? I thought that out that way a CBR would be a waste time with all the straight roads out there.:confused:

What bike shop did you get the bike from?

You may be in the middle of no-where, but at least your on the right side of the black stump;)

:cheers:

Yes the cbr600f4i is the injected beasty model, oddles of power, to overtake on the strait roads :) time to go exploring 2-3 hours fro corners, go to wagga, Great Alpine road in vic, albury, snowy moutins, tumit all the places ill have to get too..

i brought the bike from online motorcycles in Albury, funly enough online was named before the internet?

strange but true

bike is at www.mad-biker.com

cheerio
natters
ps BUY MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan, We could always do a deal with your car and my bike no-plate " SEX " that would realy go down well with you misses !!! cheers josephk :cheers:

what are you goin on about? my bike isn't going to be traded for sex..

cheers
Nathan

Nice bike man.. look pretty much like my blade but u have gotta do something before u go riding on that thing.....

Take off the rear rack and the gay plastic mud guard and indicator asembly they put on the f4's. We'll hook up and go for a ride 2 Buxton one day a'rite.

I think you should be referred to the articles in MAX Power, october and november..

CARS Vs BIKES..

Hehehehe

Mmm, twin engined Mk4 Golf... me like very much..

rack isn't on anymore, but its so usefull when going out..

im thinking of flush mount indicators, uni filter and a staintune..

i didn't know you can take the rear mudguard off, were would i put the numberplate if it wasn't there :)

bike will run rings around my peugeot

cheers
www.mad-biker.com

Nathan, please read my post again ! What I meant was doing a deal on your Mi16 for my bike plate ( SEX ) its a one of and would look great on your bike...cheers josephk

Brow u take that gay piece of plastic off and buy a clasp from the bike shop that will just hold the number plate. then if u want they'll sel u the clear indicators and shit but that doesn't make it go faster... i reckon get it jetted and do the cams to get it cooking... don't forget a nice Yoshi pipe either!

Sex plates, nar, i can get a good enough trade in on that...

As for the bike, jett it, fuel injected moit...

anyway which one of ya's is gona give me a bucket of cash for my car, so i can buy this silly echo?

ah well atleast ill ride the bike more..

cheers
Nathan
www.mad-biker.com