Alpine for sale in Sydney

Tongue firmly in cheek and in good humour I assure you.

My father up until his most recent car (Ford Laser) had only ever owned Peugeots (203's 403's 404's and 504's). I'm guessing, but probably about 12 or 13 of them. He's 82 now.

Another uncle only ever had Citroens.

Hopefully you have extinghuished your keyboard by now.

Ask any auto electrician about replacing the R16's Starter Motor out in the bush...

ipb![/QB][/QUOTE]

A three fingered Italian mechanic, blindfolded, and full of Chianti could do that job in under an hour with one arm tied behind his back.

cheers!

<small>[ 23 July 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: BogMaster ]</small>

BogMaster:
Ask any auto electrician about replacing the R16's Starter Motor out in the bush...

ipb!
A three fingered Italian mechanic, blindfolded, and full of Chianti could do that job in under an hour with one arm tied behind his back.

cheers! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Not to mention bleeding the colloing system with reno part no RN 5764367829737...
Or if you will, an old rad cap with a pipe welded to it and a soup tin on top!

the colloing system with reno part no RN 5764367829737...
Or if you will, an old rad cap with a pipe welded to it and a soup tin on top![/QB][/QUOTE]

We call this using the garden hose plugged into one of the bleed nipples ....2 minute job when drunk stoned and generally high on life. Faster if the missus is nagging you to get her into town.

cheers!

Them special numbers are just french lingo for hammer, hose,nipple clamps, fluffy handcuffs, pliers etc....you city fullas..I dunno.
cheers!

<small>[ 23 July 2003, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: BogMaster ]</small>