Alonso's Gesture to Ralph

nate

1000+ Posts
Though i'd start another thread for this superb moment is motor racing history!!!

200+ Km/h, hitting a wall, car parts flying everywhere & he's still got the state of mind to give the ol 1 finger salute!

Well done Alonso!

Attachments

• sAlonso Bird.JPG
    sAlonso Bird.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 309
nate said:
Though i'd start another thread for this superb moment is motor racing history!!!

200+ Km/h, hitting a wall, car parts flying everywhere & he's still got the state of mind to give the ol 1 finger salute!

Well done Alonso!

Almost as good as David Coulthard at Silverstone (I think) a few years back...

250+ Km/h. Hardest braking point on the track, gets cut off by Super Kraut Senior for the 2nd time. DC drives around him on the outside and then calmly takes one hand off the wheel and gives him da bird :nownow: and drives off into the distance........ :banana:

I'd love to know what the Super Kraut Senior's blood pressure got to that day :roflmao:

Yeah remebe that moment, I was on the edge of my seat whaching that GP as it was... then I just thought "nooooooooooo!!!" when he hit the wall. Glad he gave the finger to shu, but at the same time, it must have been the most ridiculous place to overtake on the entire circuit. on the outside through the tunnel :doh:

I don't think Ralf braked either (like the way montoya took out michael) it was just a silly move to overtake where and when he did. I know michael was behind him, but he could have done a much safer overtake just a few 100 meters down the road...

Love it ...

Proof there is only 2 universal languages ... both saying basically the same thing ... F-U or F-ME (please) :)

- XTC206 -

There's more to it than that...

Have a read of the Monaco thread & renaultf1.com, as to what happened...

n b j said:
Yeah remebe that moment, I was on the edge of my seat whaching that GP as it was... then I just thought "nooooooooooo!!!" when he hit the wall. Glad he gave the finger to shu, but at the same time, it must have been the most ridiculous place to overtake on the entire circuit. on the outside through the tunnel :doh:

I don't think Ralf braked either (like the way montoya took out michael) it was just a silly move to overtake where and when he did. I know michael was behind him, but he could have done a much safer overtake just a few 100 meters down the road...