ALL FRENCH CAR DAY Sydney, Silverwater Park, Sunday 14 July 2024

Dijon16

Fellow Frogger
It´s on again! This year our AFCD falls on Sunday July 14 – Bastille Day itself!

The day to get all French cars together is held at Silverwater Park, Silverwater.

Entry is via Clyde St East – you turn east off Silverwater Rd at the lights, and loop under the bridge. The park itself is on the western side of the main road.

Entry to display your car is $10 per car, with EFTPOS available (plus fee). There is free parking for spectators outside the ground.

The day kicks off at 9am. Food and coffee available, raffle, trophies awarded on the day.

Hooray! EFTPOS at last.

Looking forward to being there in an anniversary feature car. :citroen: :headbanger" :citroen:

Last edited:
AFCD2024finale.jpg

Guys to be honest we are not sure that we will in fact be able to provide eftpos on the day.
We will update the status closer to the time.

Guys to be honest we are not sure that we will in fact be able to provide eftpos on the day.
Set up payID on an account and everyone can direct deposit through their own phone banking app as they enter. Should be able to live track payments if you have a good data connection and the banks don't go off line (though that would affect eftpos also).

It is VERY easy to setup a Square (aka SquareUp) account. These days you don't even need a Square reader. All you need is a Smartphone with the app. Plus of course the Square account setup. I've done it for a couple of organisations. I think I even offered Chris or delegate assistance on how to do it.