5th Gear review of C4 VTS

nJm

Guru
1000+ Posts
Last week Vicki Buttler-Henderson test drove the C4 VTS on 5th Gear. Those wanting to see it will need a bit torrent client and then download the torrent file from here:
http://www.finalgear.com/downloads/fifthgear/7/9/

Basically though she wasn't that happy with the car, saying it really didn't live up to its VTS badge (Vicki had a Saxo VTS and absolutely loved it). The 180hp engine is adequate but it is 'rather limp compared to the opposition', and 'you have to stir the slightly sloppy gearbox to keep the revs up'. She thinks the suspension soaks up the bumps with the comfort of a large car 'and in fact that's exactly what this C4 VTS feels like - a large car. There's nothing urgent about its turn-in. The body rolls noticably when you switch directions so all in all this car leaves you set for nothing more than a sunday drive'.

Seeing her facial expression when she first experiences the lane depature vibrate feature is priceless :D

You can get any bit torrent client. I use Azureus but there are others like Bit Comet, ABC and others. Do a google for bittorrent clients and you should find a good choice :)

Once you download a program (client) and a torrent file you can start downloading the data you require and people can grab parts of the file that you have that they dont. It's a good system for getting downloads faster as you can connect to many people to get a file at the same time!

danielsydney said:
This is a very weird statement. :D

I've attached the torrent file, but had to rename it to one of the forum's valid attachment "Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip".

All you need to do is remove the .txt extension on the attched file and open it in your torrent client to download. (too complicated? give me your email address and I'll send you the torrent file straight up.)

OG

Attachments

• Fifth Gear - [07x09] - 2005.05.16.avi.torrent.txt
    14.2 KB · Views: 233