508 Hybrid Performance Sedan

They both look like complete rubbish to me. Indistinguishable from a Ford or a Mazda or a Hyundai. There's nothing to write home about and frankly I'd rather have a Honda. I couldn't even fit a couple of guitars in the boot of that poxy 208. I suppose fascism must render everything as close to identical as possible in a coming world where individuality will not be allowed. What a boring world we are inventing!

Well seen as though your cars are not current models I guess you aren’t the target market [emoji848]

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

If Honda hadn’t become so bland and utterly conservative I’d agree there was merit in your argument.
They used to lead in the 70s but now they are slow followers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I should have said'and I hate Hondas' but I left that as understood.
No I am definitely not the target market.
All I'm saying is the styling has become absolutely bland which is terribly boring.
But then sometimes it's good to disappear into the crowd while under the bonnet there's a surprise or two for that odd moment when you might use it. Combined with Peugeot handling the blandness matters less because you're not looking at yourself while hooning through the corners leaving all the other bland little cars in your wake. Much better if nobody sees you in the grey uniform blob though mister plod will never miss you.
Wood glue is marvellous stuff.

russia3.jpg

russia2.jpg

russia1.jpg

Last edited:
That would erode the mindshare that PSA otherwise retain through the Commodore:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Insignia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Commodore_(ZB)

I’m not sure what you mean.
The general public don’t know anything about a link between Commodore and PSA.........at this stage AFAIK.
Hahaha - pickled up some bed frames today and drew much interest about this (apparently) unique vehicle. They didn’t have a clue what it was. Sime Darby did a brilliant job of keeping it a secret.

I’m not sure what you mean.
The general public don’t know anything about a link between Commodore and PSA.........at this stage AFAIK.
Hahaha - pickled up some bed frames today and drew much interest about this (apparently) unique vehicle. They didn’t have a clue what it was. Sime Darby did a brilliant job of keeping it a secret.
The customer sees a Peugeot as an entirely different brand, and if you get them thinking about a brand other than their cherished Ford/Holden they might think about others still. Safer for a company to just keep their customers and not get them thinking about switching "allegiance".

I imagine Holden will remain GM ‘truck’ outlets.
What happens to the Insignia/Commodore will be interesting either way.
I recon PSA have a genuine chance to become well know if the French care enough about this english speaking area of the world to keep up with our desires.........assuming Inchcape are similarly disposed.
(I don’t think a typical hypermiler would choose a Subaru for its economy...........it’s future is interesting)