508 Hybrid Performance Sedan

The future is just around the corner!

I’m going to bypass that complexity and go direct to a Kona/Niro type; initially as a second car and ‘finally’ as the sole one.
It seems PSA will be late to the party, AGAIN, out here at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a non-Facebook video? ^^^^^

The Geneva International Motor-show is the release for the 508 Hybrid 400hp and the new 208 & E208 production cars. There is a lot on Facebook etc but they do hint of another 208 model which is probably the 208GTI (A two door may be too much to ask, but could be a concept?). The wife has commented she wants the new 208, whether E or ICE? Sold at first sight! What a gorgeous car and includes retro 205 styling to hopefully keep the Korean copyist away. The 308 on release was copied immediately by Kia, but this new 208 seems just perfect at all angles including the new generation I-Cockpit 3D.

Bring on a Kona Niro e competitor

The 208-e is looks great. I can't help but think it should have been called the 208 LiON

Seems to have been confirmed today that it’s not only a concept either, they’re going to build it! Excellent.

b4949795182b08dfc8defbda6f4c6cc5.jpg

One of a number of PSA vehicles that ought be displayed in the big shopping malls because the vast majority of Aussies haven’t a clue where a retailer is located.
They’d be amazed with a 208/2008/308/3008/Aircross range.

We would regularly put the latest stuff at our local Westfield until it got to expensive.

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

What I don't like about the new 208 is the dark coloured guard extensions, that at a glance make it seem the wheel gap is enormous. Those should be painted body colour, if they're there at all.

I'll be picking up a brand new 208 in just under two months, but it'll likely be the old body. It's for a 1 month European trip - can't bring it home.

We would regularly put the latest stuff at our local Westfield until it got to expensive.

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring

The mall in America are in serious decline in certain areas AFAIK.
Not sure how they’re going here, but plenty of small shops closing.
If they want to increase foot traffic and add a bit of glam, maybe....

I think you will find foot traffic is up but spending isn’t

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE

They both look like complete rubbish to me. Indistinguishable from a Ford or a Mazda or a Hyundai. There's nothing to write home about and frankly I'd rather have a Honda. I couldn't even fit a couple of guitars in the boot of that poxy 208. I suppose fascism must render everything as close to identical as possible in a coming world where individuality will not be allowed. What a boring world we are inventing!

They both look like complete rubbish to me. Indistinguishable from a Ford or a Mazda or a Hyundai. There's nothing to write home about and frankly I'd rather have a Honda. I couldn't even fit a couple of guitars in the boot of that poxy 208. I suppose fascism must render everything as close to identical as possible in a coming world where individuality will not be allowed. What a boring world we are inventing!

If Honda hadn’t become so bland and utterly conservative I’d agree there was merit in your argument.
They used to lead in the 70s but now they are slow followers.