505 Turbo Diesel - Auto to Manual changeover etc

Paul Shipton

Fellow Frogger
I have a 505 sw auto and want to change it over to a 5 speed manual. Any ideas/info on how practical this and if so any tips. I also would like to put discs on the back to replace the drums - from a sedan. Any ideas etc.
regards
Paul

Paul Shipton said:
I have a 505 sw auto and want to change it over to a 5 speed manual. Any ideas/info on how practical this and if so any tips. I also would like to put discs on the back to replace the drums - from a sedan. Any ideas etc.
regards
Paul
Dont get me started, I did this conversion last year. Sourcing the flywheel is the hardest part of the task, you will also need a new brake Mcylinder and pedal box. Where are you? There are other issues too but nothing is insurmountable.

Paul Shipton said:
regards
Paul

Isnt the stnwagon solid rear end as distinct from the irs on the sedan. I have spare discs etc here in CBR