505 master cylinder seals

forumnoreason

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
A mate has a 505 with a leaking master cylinder, with vac boost, I offered to fix it, I'm pretty sure it's a 20.6 mm bore, wanted to know if its something I could source from a local parts supplier?

im not sure who would sell peugeot parts in lci try lewin partridge in brisbane 07 333534448

Can buy a whole Master cylinder from European Auto imports in boxhill for 80 odd dollars from memory I believe or look on ebay, waste of time rebuilding them sometimes cause you don't know if its going to work.
EAI Might have the kit aswell.

thanks it crossed my mind easier and quicker possibly just to pop in a new one!

Can buy a whole Master cylinder from European Auto imports in boxhill for 80 odd dollars from memory I believe or look on ebay, waste of time rebuilding them sometimes cause you don't know if its going to work.
EAI Might have the kit aswell.

When you buy a new one just that it is not rusty inside: Happened to me... obviously it had been sitting on the shelf for a few years. Nothing like doing a job twice!

Check out cost of stainless resleeve of master cylinder may be cheaper

A mate has a 505 with a leaking master cylinder, with vac boost, I offered to fix it, I'm pretty sure it's a 20.6 mm bore, wanted to know if its something I could source from a local parts supplier?
If it's 20.6 mm it's really 13/16". A brake place with a savvy parts guy should be able match it up no worries.

Reactions: con