505 Alloy Hubcap and COSMIC - HELP

PugNut

Fellow Frogger
Hi ya, Need 1 of 505 GTI Series II 15inch Alloy Wheel HubCap, approx 7inch Diamater.

Also Need 2 Dunlop Cosmic Alloys.
Came out on Late 504's and very early 505's as a special option, Dunlop COSMIC alloy wheels.
Have a set of 4 but one is bent

Hi,
I have three of them - so perhaps one of us should loose them all, and that would give you a full set and perhaps a few others.

I was thinking of turning something up in Aluminium, and I might as well make a full set and have them all matching - I just have to work out how to hold them in place.

If you haven't done any good on one from anywhere else - give me a reason to start making a set
smile.gif

Regards

Peter

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by peter stein:
Hi,
I have three of them - so perhaps one of us should loose them all, and that would give you a full set and perhaps a few others.

I was thinking of turning something up in Aluminium, and I might as well make a full set and have them all matching - I just have to work out how to hold them in place.

If you haven't done any good on one from anywhere else - give me a reason to start making a set
smile.gif

Regards

Peter

Thanks for your reply, well a few months later still nothing available from the local suppliers...

Guess you'll have to start makin'.