504 vinyl upholstery

Pugpete69

Fellow Frogger
Tadpole
Tadpole
Has anyone ever had any success trying to source a match for the upholstery in a 504? Or any ideas?

I don't know who the contract was with but older upholstery firms may have an idea.

I have the local schedule from 1973, and although it says the seat frames are from F.R.S. springs, it doesn't mention upholstery. I'd post an image, but my copy is 4Mb. Rubber boot mats were from Dunlop. Carpets from Kennon.

Has anyone ever had any success trying to source a match for the upholstery in a 504? Or any ideas?
I'm a retired trimmer. The vinyl on Aussie built Pugs and Renaults was from Nylex and quite a good vinyl. I think you'll have a lot iyf trouble sourcing it. Daley's Trimming Supplies are the best place to start.

Some really old Trim shops in Melbourne, Adelaide or Sydney may also have it. If Willshires in Adelaide are still going they may have some.

I'm a retired trimmer. The vinyl on Aussie built Pugs and Renaults was from Nylex and quite a good vinyl. I think you'll have a lot iyf trouble sourcing it. Daley's Trimming Supplies are the best place to start.

Some really old Trim shops in Melbourne, Adelaide or Sydney may also have it. If Willshires in Adelaide are still going they may have some.
Thanks so much for the leads. I'll give them a try.