407 Coupe For Sale - Perth

jackdaniel

Fellow Frogger
Hey Guys,
Time has come - my 2007 Peugeot 407 Coupe needs to find a new home. With expanding family and 3 German Shepherds - just doesnt work for us any more o_O
- 230000km
- Its that dark bluey green colour (I think its called 'Bleu-d'Alexandrie', but will confirm)
- on a monthly rego atm, but will put 3 months on before sale.
- has been (still is) a daily driver.

In pretty good overall condition,
Mechanical:
- In excellent mechanical condition. No known faults.
- All the electronics and accessories work.
- The gearbox solenoid block was replaced soon after I got it (2014).
- Turbos replaced (one of the waste gate actuators was sticking, so the lot was done all at once while apart).
- Radiator replaced a few years ago.
- Brakes just done (discs and pads).
- Tyres are excellent (90% +) - Michelin Pilot Sports all round - including the spare
- lots of receipts/service history
- Always serviced at EuroCare (Corrado) - happy to give permission for you to talk to him about it. Happy for any inspection/test.
Cosmetic:
- Does have the usual bumps and scratches associated with a 17 year old car, but no dents. No accidents.
- Drivers seat outer bolster is worn/torn. The rest of the interior is great.
- The CD stacker/subwoofer is currently removed, as the subwoofer foam suspension perished. Was going to put an uprated one in - but ..... its a 'one day' thing. Comes with a spare CD stacker.

Happy to answer any questions.

Will ship over East - but honestly, just doesn't make financial sense to do so (IMHO) ...... but hey, whatever.

I could pretend that Im listing on Marketplace or CarSales and ask for 'One Million Dollars' .....muuuuhahahahaha.

But realistically, $5k?

NOTE: The pic attached at the moment is for reference ONLY - it is NOT the actual car. Tried to upload actual photos, but website keeps telling me files are too big ...?????. I'll see if I can compress some, or take some low-res photos later this afternoon when the missus gets home with the car - but happy to send any photos directly to you - ask for whatever you want.

Attachments

• AC07CEF2-89C1-43F5-BF39-283827DC59D2.jpeg
    AC07CEF2-89C1-43F5-BF39-283827DC59D2.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 75