403 ute

Sorry , I got the dates wrong it’s the 21 st of next month I’ll get some photos

Search elders clearing sales, once on the page go down to the sale. There are some photos of it. It looks very sad! Agent and vendor's phone numbers are there in the sale listing, as is property address.

Limited mobile phone access, so you would have to either bid in person or convince the agent to accept a prior bid, but they are unlikely to sell it before the auction, so they would try your prior bid at the auction and see how it goes.

Roger

I suppose if you had a 403 donor that wasn't a ute you could use it as a source of ute-specifuc parts.

Roger

After viewing photos (Thanks Roger), my interest has just died!

Thanks for the post anyhow Phil.

1693032264261.png
1693032314696.png

1693032389832.png
1693032453856.png

I've seen far worse grill badges. Unfortunately, Peugeot 403 utes don't last as well out in the open as tractors and bulldozers do.

This 403 is Very sad story.i wonder if someone buy it, how he is going to pick it up.sitting for so long the only way to pick it up is crane truck..after cutting the tree that grown around it ....and there is a chance it is going to break in middle .I have seen some like that years ago in that condition.
But you never know?I don't know that area of westQLD
could be very dry.

Jim, it reminds me of some of my trips to Pick A Part in years gone by where the wrecks there were better than my car!

Chainsaw, compressor, battery, jerry can and a can of "Start Ya Bastard", drive her home on a permit.😉

Chainsaw, compressor, battery, jerry can and a can of "Start Ya Bastard", drive her home on a permit.😉
Sure!!!! and don't forget to bring your redback boots
To stop the car through the hole in the floor when you need to stop at traffic 🙄 lights

Sure!!!! and don't forget to bring your redback boots
To stop the car through the hole in the floor when you need to stop at traffic 🙄 lights
Oh OK, and some WD40 for the handbrake linkages. Between using the handbrake and the engine braking what could possibly go wrong?😉

To reinforce things a bit, how about bolting some lengths of 4 x 2 under the body, down the length of that poor thing?